We collect the following information
Personal information (personal data) that we may request for use and processing may include the following (without limitation):
- Any information that you provide to Fresh Casino when filling out forms on the account registration pages, as well as any other data that you then submit via the Website or email (for example, first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence with us through the Website, email, web chat or other means of communication;
- The transaction history of all players, whether through the Website(s) or through other means of communication;
- Logins and data about it, including traffic data, location data (GeoIP), browser/device data, web logs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and evidence reasonably requested by us to verify your account, process deposits or cashouts, and conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable law). Such evidence may include scans of passports, pay slips, bank statements etc.;
Participation in surveys or any other customer evaluations that we may conduct from time to time.
Receiving personal data
We will not collect personal information about you without your knowledge. However, we may automatically collect certain data about you when you provide such information using our services and when you interact with us.
We may also legally obtain certain personal information from online merchants and service providers such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we reserve the right to engage third party technical support providers to process your online transactions and gaming content.
How we store your data
As set out in our Terms and Conditions, you and the Casino may decide at any time to terminate your player account. After closing your account, we will retain your personal data for as long as required by law. This data should only be used when the competent authorities request information about financial and tax records, fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity being investigated.
We may also store anonymous derivatives of your data to improve our content and marketing communications when automated decision making is not required.
It should be noted that, due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gambling jurisdictions in the European Union, we are required to store players’ personal data submitted at the time of registration and any data transferred during the life of the player’s account for at least five years from the last transaction. player or closing the account. Therefore, requests to delete data before the expiration of this period cannot be considered.
Protection and security of your data
We hereby acknowledge that when we collect and process your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict data protection laws. Consequently, we strive to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Providing a secure service to players is very important to us and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all data you provide to us remains secure.
The right to withdraw consent. Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Player accounts can only be accessed with a unique player ID and password. You can also set up two-factor authentication (2FA) as additional protection against unauthorized use of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information, and you must ensure that your account cannot be used by another person.
You can contact us regarding this Policy if you would like to:
- Verify the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- Ask about how we use your personal information;
- Prohibit the further use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- Update or correct any information you provide (in such cases, you must provide any evidence that we may reasonably require in order to make such changes). Please note that it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we always have your correct details updated.
In addition, pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint related to the processing of your data with a supervisory authority, in particular in the state of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.